GAZEBO PARK ON MAIN STREET IN CHESTER
(DOWN THE BLOCK FROM THE PUBLIC HOUSE)
MARKET WILL BE OPEN JUNE 17TH THROUGH SEPTEMBER 30TH
(EXCEPT SEPTEMBER 9 FOR THE CRAFT SHOW)
VENDORS CURRENTLY SIGNED UP FOR THE 2018 SEASON:
- FOUR FIELDS FARM - MEAT – PORK, LAMB POULTRY, EGGS
- STONY HILL FARM - VEGETABLES AND FRUIT
- DEFCON SAUCES - HOT SAUCES (AWARD WINNING)
- GOURMET NUTS AND FRUIT - NUTS AND DRIED FRUIT
- LET IT GROW FARM - ORGANICALLY GROWN VEGETABLES AND FRUIT
- PICKLE LICIOUS - PICKLES AND OLIVES
- PAOLO’S KITCHEN - PREPARED MEALS
- CHOCOLATE - CHOCOLATE CANDY
- VILLA MILAGRO VINEYARDS - WINE
- - HANDMADE ITEMS FROM DEPRESSED COUNTRIES
- HIGH MOUNTAIN FOODS - RAVIOLI, MOZZARELLA, BREAD, CRAB CAKES
- OUR WOODS MAPLE SYRUP - MAPLE PRODUCTS, DRINKS
MORE VENDORS WILL BE ADDED PRIOR THEY WILL BE POSTED AS THEY COME ON BOARD.
WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW VENDORS. IF YOU HAVE A FARM OR CRAFT RELATED BUSINESS AND WOULD BE INTERESTED IN BEING AT THE FARMERS’ MARKET, PLEASE GIVE BILL MCGUIRE A CALL ON 908-876-3584.
HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE MARKET.
Where - Chester Gazebo Park, 175 Main Street, approx. ¼ mile North of Perry St.
From Rt. 206 travel North on Main Street, the Market will be on your Left just past
From the intersection of Rt. 513 and Rt. 24, travel South on Main Street, the Market is on your right past Redwoods
The 2018 Market Season will run from June 17th each Sunday
through September 30th, except September 9th.
Support Your Local Farmers!
If you are interested in participating as a vendor or a volunteer, please see New Vendor Information Tab
New vendor offerings this year include farm-fresh produce, delicacies cooked in the open air of the Market, gourmet pickles, local wines, artisan oils and hand-crafted scarves.
All of our vendors are inspected by the Chester Board of Health.
Come out this season for fresh local food, wholesome entertainment, and Chester's picturesque, historic small-town atmosphere.
Raffle - When you are at the market, don't forget to sign up for the Market Vendor Basket Raffle. The basket will contain a variety of products from Chester Farmers’ Market vendors. The Raffle Winner will be selected on September 25th and they can pick up their winnings on September 30th.
Stop by the Rotary tent on Market day to get your list of Main Street shops, and to say hello.
Sundays from 10:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.